Monday, July 2, 2007

It's About TIME!

The last time I touched WCIII: TFT was two weeks ago and I was surprised by the overall lack of skills and dramatic increase of ignorant noobies on Battle.net. I am convinced that I need to start some education before the greatest game falls down.

A brief introduction of me and Warcraft. I started playing Warcraft 3 years ago when it was first released; I used to despise computer games because my brother would always stay up until 3am playing Starcraft; but then Warcraft III came out and when I saw the FROST WYRM of Undead, I was then hooked...till now.

It didn't take me long to become good, I have now a 6000+ games of solo and team experiences, I don't consider myself a great player, but I am decent. I study replays, go to forums and whatnot, winning to me is everything; I can't seem to enjoy the game with out kicking some ass...

Anyway, my battle net ID is JackyIsMe in US WEST server, feel free to message me and we can AT or something.

Now on to this page...

This page will be dedicated to my long time passion: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III expansion Pack: The Frozen Throne. Arguably one of the best online games EVER!

In this blog I will contribute as many insightful information regarding the game, strategy, news, and even secrets that I possess to all my fellow Wacraft Maniacs.

However, to start this fresh new page, I'd like to show you possibly one of the greatest game sequel that will ever to be produced: STARCRAFT II (yes it's real and it's coming, from Blizzard!!!!!!!!!)

"The long-awaited return of StarCraft has been rumored for years, and now is finally official -- Blizzard officially announced on May 19, 2007 the sequel to its incredible strategy title Starcraft. "

clips and trailers:

Titled: It's about time!

Real game first impressions (absolutely breath-taking... you gotta see this.)



Go check out more specifics via BLIZZARD.COM for the latest information on units and all that. I believe Protoss is already completed. CHECK IT OUT YO!

No comments: